Welcome to the Thriving Mama Society.
From this moment on you have a community who has your back-in motherhood and in life. You are now part of something much bigger than yourself.
A movement of resiliency, self-love and redefining what it means to be a good mom. This is your tribe. This is your opportunity to heal yourself from burnout so you can be the best version of yourself (and an amazing mother).
I will be your guide. Think of me as your teacher, mentor and friend. I have a vague plan of how each month will run, however most of the content will be based on our weekly polls so I know what is top of mind for you right now.
Don’t wait for our calls to ask a question if something comes up in your life. If you need a tool to help you in the moment, just ask. Then allow yourself to receive. Allow in the support that is available to you in this community. Allow in the compassion from other moms. Allow in the love and kindness that you deserve..that we all deserve.
It will take some work on your behalf. I can't force you to listen to the classes, show up for calls or ask for support. YOU will need to take action if you are hoping to get results. Remember why you decided to join this movement. Why it's important to be resilient. Why it's important to feel successful.
What could happen if you don't learn effective coping tools? What will the impact be on your health? Your children deserve a mom who to is happy and healthy!
I know that you have everything you need to be successful but if you have any questions please email me at email@example.com.
You are not alone. You are enough. You are doing a good job. You are strong.
Let's get started!
Take 5 minutes to follow the steps below and if you find yourself overwhelmed. Stop. Take a deep breath. Ask for support.
Step 1: Click HERE to Review our group guidelines. As long as you are a member in the group you agree to these guidelines.
Step 2: Fill out this form & Get Your Human Design Charts
Step 3: Request to Join Our Private Facebook Group HERE. All of the content can be accessed from the Units Tab in our Facebook group.
There are 5 Pillars/Units that Are part of being a Thriving Mama:
1) Understand your Human Design Strategy in order to heal from burnout and deepen self-compassion.
2) Understand your child's Human Design so you can parent by addressing their Unique Energy Blueprint and understand the mistaken motivation of their "misbehavior".
3) Find your purpose and experiencing more success in business or in how you make your creative contribution
4) Raise your level of spiritual consciousness and keep your vibration as high as possible so you can welcome in more goodness into your life.
5) Cultivate resiliency so you are able to handle everything that life throws at you and so you can teach/model these powerful coping tools to your children.